My one-word theme for 2019 has been “Accept”, so a manifesto on opinions feels good.
1. Love people first, then philosophy
2. It’s not good because I like it. It’s not evil because I don’t like it.
3. Ideas, suggestions, and thoughts – not truths.
4. Own thoughts in my active voice.
5. Personal speaks to the universal
6. I shouldn’t should. (You might want… or they may choose…)
7. Ideas may change others, only if they choose to change.
8. Strong judgments create a mirror on the judger.
9. Inquire gently